We are always in need of coaches in all divisions; if you are interested please check the appropriate box in the registration process. You will need to have a Background check completed prior to coaching. Your Coordinator will contact you with information for completing your background check. DOYSL completes background checks on all board members, coaches and assistant coaches.
Due to rising expenses and DOYSL’s effort to keep our fees low, we have made a change to our Sibiling/Family Discount Program. Only players involved in the Rec Division will be eligible for our sibiling/family discount, which will remain at $10.00 per additional child. Players in our Select Division will not count as additional children. If you have multiple players you will need to be sure you have created a family account and register players thru that family account to obtain the discount. Failure to do so will result in a loss of your discount, with no refund.
If you have questions or need help with registration (or family account) please contact Brandi Heffley at email@example.com
Select Soccer has limited spots and will be open from January 7, 2020 until all spots are filled.
- 5U birth year 2015
- 6U birth year 2014
- 8U birth years 2012-2013
- 10U birth years 2010-2011
- Two Options for REC:
- Option 1:
- Rec: Volunteer to help with Concessions fees are $85.00. If you select this one, you are willing to help one hour of time within the season for concessions. If time is not completed you will be charged a $40 fee.
- Option 2:
- Rec: OPT out of help with Concessions fees are $105.00. If you select this one, you will not be required to help with concessions.
The fee includes a shirt and socks. If you are unsure of the shirt or sock size please visit Avon Sports Apparel to try on a sample. If registration numbers are low the 5U and 6U divisions could be combined. Practice dates and times are determined by individual coaches. Games will be mostly Saturday morning with a few weeknights (weeknights will be determined when game schedules are made).
- Option 1:
- 13U birth years 2008-2009
- 15U birth years 2005, 2006, 2007
- 19U birth years 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 (only in the spring)
- For 19U players, you can ONLY have 7 current/returning HS players on each team. Your child may not be able to play due to this IHSAA rule. ONLY the first 7 will be added, any others will be notified and not charge. Seniors do not count towards the 7.
WCSSF will not be offering any girls divisions, so all teams will be rostered coed in the Boys Division.