Rules & Guidelines
- Size 5 ball
- 11 vs 11
- 2 halves x 35 minutes
- Players must have a laminated player pass with picture signed by player and clubs registrar by 1st game or the player will not be able to play until they have it.
- 3 Referees – One Center & 2 A/R’s, (one each side)
- Goal Keeper is played
- Max Roster 18
- Teams must wear same color uniform, (socks, shorts & shirt). Brand may vary.
ules & Guidelines for All Divisions
- No jewelry is permitted: pierced earrings, necklaces, rings, etc must be removed before games and practices
- Shinguards are required.
- Bench area should be occupied by individuals with player passes ONLY.
- Coaches and spectators are to stay in designated areas only; spectators are not permitted behind the goal ends or on the same side of the field as the players
- All children play at least half of the game unless being disciplined.