Coordinator: Kevin Natschke
Rules & Guidelines
- Size 4 ball
- 9 vs 9
- 2 halves x 30 minutes
- Players must have a laminated player pass with picture signed by player and clubs registrar by 1st game or the player will not be able to play until they have it.
- 3 Referees – One Center & 2 A/R’s, (one each side)
- NO intentional headers
- Goal Keeper is played
- Max roster size 16
- Teams must wear same color uniform, (socks, shorts & shirt). Brand may vary.
- Additional Rules can be found: https://www.wcssf.org/divisions/u13-division/
Rules & Guidelines for All Divisions
- SHINGUARDS ARE REQUIRED
- NO JEWELRY IS ALLOWED: pierced earrings, necklaces, rings, etc must be removed before games and practices
- 2 minute breaks at quarters, 5 minute breaks at half
- Bench area is to be supervised at all times by an adult.
- Coaches and spectators are to stay in designated areas only;
- Spectators are not permitted behind the goal areas, or on the same side of the field as the players
- Spectators should maintain a 6ft distance unless from the same household
- Defensive players are allowed in the penalty area on goal kicks.
- Offensive Players may be inside the center circle for a Kick-off
- NO SLIDE TACKLING IS ALLOWED
- All children play at least 2 quarters, unless being disciplined