Rec Divisionsfor children 4 - 9 years old as of August 1st
Rules & Guidelines for All Rec Divisions
- SHINGUARDS ARE REQUIRED
- NO JEWELRY IS ALLOWED: pierced earrings, necklaces, rings, etc must be removed before games and practices
- 2 minute breaks at quarters, 5 minute breaks at half
- Bench area is to be supervised at all times by an adult.
- Coaches and spectators are to stay in designated areas only; spectators are not permitted behind the goal areas, or on the same side of the field as the players
- Defensive players are allowed in the penalty area on goal kicks.
- Offensive Players may be inside the center circle for a Kick-off
- NO SLIDE TACKLING IS ALLOWED
- All children play at least 2 quarters, unless being disciplined.