Rules & Guidelines
- Size 3 ball
- 3 vs 3
- One Center Referee
- Substitute at quarters and half only, except for injury
- Coaches STAY OUT OF GOAL AREA!
- Only indirect kicks are taken for fouls
- Throw-ins, kick-offs, corner kicks, and goal kicks will be played
- Max roster size 6
- Field size 25 yd long x 20 yd wide
- Goal size 4 ft x 6 ft
- No penalty box, or penalty area
- No Goal Keeper
- Center Circle 3 yd radius
- Corner Arcs 1 yd
- 4 quarters x 8 minutes (2 minute break between quarters, 5 minute break at half)
Rules & Guidelines for All Rec Divisions
- SHINGUARDS ARE REQUIRED
- NO JEWELRY IS ALLOWED: pierced earrings, necklaces, rings, etc must be removed before games and practices
- 2 minute breaks at quarters, 5 minute breaks at half
- Bench area is to be supervised at all times by an adult.
- Coaches and spectators are to stay in designated areas only; spectators are not permitted behind the goal areas, or on the same side of the field as the players
- Defensive players are allowed in the penalty area on goal kicks.
- Offensive Players may be inside the center circle for a Kick-off
- NO SLIDE TACKLING IS ALLOWED
- All children play at least 2 quarters, unless being disciplined.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 27 July 2011 08:25