Rules & Guidelines
- Size 4 ball
- 8 vs 8
- Players must have a laminated player pass with picture signed by player and clubs registrar by 3rd game.
- 3 Referees - One Center & 2 A/R's, (one each side)
- Goal Keeper is played
- Max roster size 14
- Teams must wear same color uniform, (socks, shorts & shirt). Brand may vary.
- Max Field size 80 yd long x 60 yd wide
- Goal area is 4 yds X 14 yds
- Games consist of 2 halves, (30 min each), with 5 minute half-time.
Rules & Guidelines for U12 Rec + Division
- No jewelry is permitted: pierced earrings, necklaces, rings, etc must be removed before games and practices
- Shinguards are required.
- Bench area should be occupied by individuals with player passes ONLY.
- Coaches and spectators are to stay in designated areas only; spectators are not permitted behind the goal ends or on the same side of the field as the players
- All children play at least half of the game unless being disciplined.
Last Updated on Thursday, 10 January 2013 18:08