Rules & Guidelines
- Size 4 ball
- 6 vs 6
- Soccer Cleats required
- One Center Referee
- Two Assistant Referees
- Coaches are to remain in the coaches box.
- Opposing players must be 8 yards away on goal, corner, and other free kicks.
- Unlimited substitution - Kick Off, Goal Kicks, Injury, and Offensive Throw-in
- Direct and Indirect kicks are taken
- Throw-ins, kick-offs, corner kicks, and goal kicks will be played
- Offside will be called
- Max roster size 10
- Field size 50 yds long x 40 yds wide
- Penalty box 9 yds long x 22 yds wide
- Penalty Mark 8 yards off goal line
- Goal Box 4 yds long x 14 yds wide
- Goal size 6 ft high x 12 ft wide
- Use Goalie (must be substituted each quarter)
- Center Circle 5 yard radius
- Corner Arcs 1 yd
- 4 quarters x 12 minutes (2 minute break between quarters, 5 minute break at half)
Rules & Guidelines for All Rec Divisions
- SHINGUARDS ARE REQUIRED
- NO JEWELRY IS ALLOWED: pierced earrings, necklaces, rings, etc must be removed before games and practices
- 2 minute breaks at quarters, 5 minute breaks at half
- Bench area is to be supervised at all times by an adult.
- Coaches and spectators are to stay in designated areas only; spectators are not permitted behind the goal areas, or on the same side of the field as the players
- Defensive players are allowed in the penalty area on goal kicks.
- Offensive Players may be inside the center circle for a Kick-off
- NO SLIDE TACKLING IS ALLOWED
- All children play at least 2 quarters, unless being disciplined.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 27 July 2011 08:24