DOYSL is a volunteer league – from the board all the way to the coaches. Unlike other leagues, we do not require any other fundraising from our families. Funds from the concession stand help offset fee increases from WCSSF, referee fees, DOYSL registration fees, uniform costs, field paint/supplies, etc.
- Each family is requested to provide a volunteer for AT LEAST one game throughout the season.
- Volunteers must me at least 17 years old.
- The work in the concession stand is primarily working the window and serving pre-made items.
- Operating and Closing instructions will be posted in the concession stand.
Please sign up for DOYSL Concession Stand!
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Click this link to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/V9rXci
- Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)
- Sign up! Choose your spots – VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact Kathy Oliver (firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-718-4975) and she can sign you up manually.